Methylphenidate fails to improve gait and muscle tone in patients with sporadic and hereditary spastic paraplegia
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1468–1471, September 2006
How to Cite
Klebe, S., Deuschl, G. and Stolze, H. (2006), Methylphenidate fails to improve gait and muscle tone in patients with sporadic and hereditary spastic paraplegia. Mov. Disord., 21: 1468–1471. doi: 10.1002/mds.20973
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2005
- Tom Wahlig Foundation, Münster, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!