Glutamate release inhibition ineffective in Levodopa-induced motor complications
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1380–1383, September 2006
How to Cite
Bara-Jimenez, W., Dimitrova, T. D., Sherzai, A., Aksu, M. and Chase, T. N. (2006), Glutamate release inhibition ineffective in Levodopa-induced motor complications. Mov. Disord., 21: 1380–1383. doi: 10.1002/mds.20976
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2005
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.