Drs. Globas and Reimold contributed equally to this work.
Spinocerebellar ataxia type 1, 2, and 3 and restless legs syndrome: Striatal dopamine D2 receptor status investigated by [11C]raclopride positron emission tomography
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1667–1673, October 2006
How to Cite
Reimold, M., Globas, C., Gleichmann, M., Schulze, M., Gerloff, C., Bares, R., Machulla, H.-J. and Bürk, K. (2006), Spinocerebellar ataxia type 1, 2, and 3 and restless legs syndrome: Striatal dopamine D2 receptor status investigated by [11C]raclopride positron emission tomography. Mov. Disord., 21: 1667–1673. doi: 10.1002/mds.20978
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.