Diffusion tensor imaging in presymptomatic and early Huntington's disease: Selective white matter pathology and its relationship to clinical measures
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1317–1325, September 2006
How to Cite
Rosas, H. D., Tuch, D. S., Hevelone, N. D., Zaleta, A. K., Vangel, M., Hersch, S. M. and Salat, D. H. (2006), Diffusion tensor imaging in presymptomatic and early Huntington's disease: Selective white matter pathology and its relationship to clinical measures. Mov. Disord., 21: 1317–1325. doi: 10.1002/mds.20979
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2005
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS042861, AB05886, NS46532, AT00613, NCRR, NS045242, RR14075
- Glaxo Smith Kline. Grant Number: NIAAG024898
- Athinoula A. Martinos Foundation
- Rappaport Scholars Fund
- Clafflin Distinguished Scholars Fund
- Mental Illness and Neuroscience Discovery (MIND) Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.