Real-time refinement of subthalamic nucleus targeting using Bayesian decision-making on the root mean square measure
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1425–1431, September 2006
How to Cite
Moran, A., Bar-Gad, I., Bergman, H. and Israel, Z. (2006), Real-time refinement of subthalamic nucleus targeting using Bayesian decision-making on the root mean square measure. Mov. Disord., 21: 1425–1431. doi: 10.1002/mds.20995
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2005
- Alpha Omega Engineering, Nazareth, Israel, a Center of Excellence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.