Leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) mutations in a Swedish Parkinson cohort and a healthy nonagenarian
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1731–1734, October 2006
How to Cite
Carmine Belin, A., Westerlund, M., Sydow, O., Lundströmer, K., Håkansson, A., Nissbrandt, H., Olson, L. and Galter, D. (2006), Leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) mutations in a Swedish Parkinson cohort and a healthy nonagenarian. Mov. Disord., 21: 1731–1734. doi: 10.1002/mds.21016
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2005
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Brain Foundation
- Hållstens Forskningsstiftelse
- Björn Oscarssons Stiftelse
- Åhlén's Foundation
- Swedish Parkinson Foundation
- Swedish Brain Power Initiative
- US Public Health Service
- Karolinska Institutet Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.