Leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) mutations in a Swedish Parkinson cohort and a healthy nonagenarian
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1731–1734, October 2006
How to Cite
Carmine Belin, A., Westerlund, M., Sydow, O., Lundströmer, K., Håkansson, A., Nissbrandt, H., Olson, L. and Galter, D. (2006), Leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) mutations in a Swedish Parkinson cohort and a healthy nonagenarian. Mov. Disord., 21: 1731–1734. doi: 10.1002/mds.21016
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2005
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Brain Foundation
- Hållstens Forskningsstiftelse
- Björn Oscarssons Stiftelse
- Åhlén's Foundation
- Swedish Parkinson Foundation
- Swedish Brain Power Initiative
- US Public Health Service
- Karolinska Institutet Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!