Impact of bilateral pallidal stimulation on DYT1-generalized dystonia in Japanese patients
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1785–1787, October 2006
How to Cite
Goto, S., Yamada, K., Shimazu, H., Murase, N., Matsuzaki, K., Tamura, T., Nagahiro, S., Kuratsu, J.-I. and Kaji, R. (2006), Impact of bilateral pallidal stimulation on DYT1-generalized dystonia in Japanese patients. Mov. Disord., 21: 1785–1787. doi: 10.1002/mds.21021
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2005
- grant-in-aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 15500240
- 21st century COE (Center Of Excellence). Grant Number: 16101J-1
- Japan Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sports
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.