Geographic isolates of atypical Parkinsonism and tauopathy in the tropics: Possible synergy of neurotoxins
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1769–1771, October 2006
How to Cite
Caparros-Lefebvre, D., Steele, J., Kotake, Y. and Ohta, S. (2006), Geographic isolates of atypical Parkinsonism and tauopathy in the tropics: Possible synergy of neurotoxins. Mov. Disord., 21: 1769–1771. doi: 10.1002/mds.21024
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.