A case of dysferlinopathy presenting choreic movements
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1513–1515, September 2006
How to Cite
Takahashi, T., Aoki, M., Imai, T., Yoshioka, M., Konno, H., Higano, S., Onodera, Y., Saito, H., Kimura, I. and Itoyama, Y. (2006), A case of dysferlinopathy presenting choreic movements. Mov. Disord., 21: 1513–1515. doi: 10.1002/mds.21027
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2005
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: C: 15590876, C: 17590857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.