Effects of levodopa and subthalamic nucleus stimulation on cognitive and affective functioning in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1656–1662, October 2006
How to Cite
Funkiewiez, A., Ardouin, C., Cools, R., Krack, P., Fraix, V., Batir, A., Chabardès, S., Benabid, A.-L., Robbins, T. W. and Pollak, P. (2006), Effects of levodopa and subthalamic nucleus stimulation on cognitive and affective functioning in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 1656–1662. doi: 10.1002/mds.21029
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2005
- Fifth PCRDT. Grant Number: QLK 6 CT-1999-02173
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship
- Junior Research Fellowship from St. John's College Cambridge
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.