Olivopontocerebellar atrophy: Toward a better nosological definition
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1607–1613, October 2006
How to Cite
Berciano, J., Boesch, S., Pérez-Ramos, J. M. and Wenning, G. K. (2006), Olivopontocerebellar atrophy: Toward a better nosological definition. Mov. Disord., 21: 1607–1613. doi: 10.1002/mds.21052
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2005
- Centro de Investigación de Enfermedades Neurológicas, Nodo HUMV/UC (ISCIII, Madrid, Spain)
- IFIMAV (Fundación Marqués de Valdecilla, Santander, Spain)
- Austrian Parkinson Society
- European MSA Study Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.