Continuous dopaminergic stimulation: Is it the answer to the motor complications of Levodopa?
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2007
How to Cite
Nutt, J. G. (2007), Continuous dopaminergic stimulation: Is it the answer to the motor complications of Levodopa?. Mov. Disord., 22: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/mds.21060
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2005
- Veterans' Administration PADREC
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIH-NINDS R01-NS21062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.