Letter to the Editors
Prevalence of the H1069Q mutation in ATP7B in discordant pairs with early-onset Parkinson's Disease
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1789–1790, October 2006
How to Cite
Möller, J. C., Leinweber, B., Rissling, I., Oertel, W. H., Bandmann, O. and Schmidt, H. H.-J. (2006), Prevalence of the H1069Q mutation in ATP7B in discordant pairs with early-onset Parkinson's Disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 1789–1790. doi: 10.1002/mds.21066
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
- Competence Network Parkinson's Disease. Grant Number: BMBF 01GI0201
- German Network for Hereditary Movement Disorders. Grant Number: BMBF 01GM0502
- European Registry for WD. Grant Number: FP6 proposal 503430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.