Direct medical costs associated with Parkinson's disease: A population-based study
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1864–1871, November 2006
How to Cite
Leibson, C. L., Long, K. H., Maraganore, D. M., Bower, J. H., Ransom, J. E., O'Brien, P. C. and Rocca, W. A. (2006), Direct medical costs associated with Parkinson's disease: A population-based study. Mov. Disord., 21: 1864–1871. doi: 10.1002/mds.21075
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2005
- Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders. Grant Number: RO1 NS33978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.