Letter to the Editors
The ADH1C stop mutation in multiple system atrophy patients and healthy probands in the United Kingdom and Germany
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, page 2034, November 2006
How to Cite
Schmitt, I., Wüllner, U., Healy, D. G., Wood, N. W., Kölsch, H. and Heun, R. (2006), The ADH1C stop mutation in multiple system atrophy patients and healthy probands in the United Kingdom and Germany. Mov. Disord., 21: 2034. doi: 10.1002/mds.21082
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
- NGFN. Grant Number: NV-SO2 T1and 9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!