Relation of cerebral small-vessel disease and brain atrophy to mild parkinsonism in the elderly
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1914–1919, November 2006
How to Cite
Reitz, C., Trenkwalder, C., Kretzschmar, K., Roesler, A., v. Eckardstein, A. and Berger, K. (2006), Relation of cerebral small-vessel disease and brain atrophy to mild parkinsonism in the elderly. Mov. Disord., 21: 1914–1919. doi: 10.1002/mds.21085
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2006
- German Research Society (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft). Grant Number: BE1996/1-1 PO1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.