Clinical response to varying the stimulus parameters in deep brain stimulation for essential tremor
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1920–1928, November 2006
How to Cite
Kuncel, A. M., Cooper, S. E., Wolgamuth, B. R., Clyde, M. A., Snyder, S. A., Montgomery, E. B., Rezai, A. R. and Grill, W. M. (2006), Clinical response to varying the stimulus parameters in deep brain stimulation for essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 21: 1920–1928. doi: 10.1002/mds.21087
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 NS 40894
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS-0406115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.