Effect of daily repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation on motor performance in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2201–2205, December 2006
How to Cite
Khedr, E. M., Rothwell, J. C., Shawky, O. A., Ahmed, M. A. and Hamdy, A. (2006), Effect of daily repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation on motor performance in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 2201–2205. doi: 10.1002/mds.21089
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.