Letter to the Editors
When it comes to botulinum toxin, children and adults are not the same: Multimuscle option for children with cerebral palsy
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2029–2030, November 2006
How to Cite
Heinen, F., Schroeder, A. S., Fietzek, U. and Berweck, S. (2006), When it comes to botulinum toxin, children and adults are not the same: Multimuscle option for children with cerebral palsy. Mov. Disord., 21: 2029–2030. doi: 10.1002/mds.21097
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.