Neuromotor deficits in children with the 22q11 deletion syndrome
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2082–2089, December 2006
How to Cite
Sobin, C., Monk, S. H., Kiley-Brabeck, K., Khuri, J. and Karayiorgou, M. (2006), Neuromotor deficits in children with the 22q11 deletion syndrome. Mov. Disord., 21: 2082–2089. doi: 10.1002/mds.21103
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2005
- Child Health and Human Development Branch of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K08-HD040321
- General Clinical Research Center grant. Grant Number: M01-RR00102
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.