Parkinson's disease due to the R1441G mutation in Dardarin: A founder effect in the basques
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1954–1959, November 2006
How to Cite
Simón-Sánchez, J., Martí-Massó, J.-F., Sánchez-Mut, J. V., Paisán-Ruiz, C., Martínez-Gil, A., Ruiz-Martínez, J., Sáenz, A., Singleton, A. B., López de Munain, A. and Pérez-Tur, J. (2006), Parkinson's disease due to the R1441G mutation in Dardarin: A founder effect in the basques. Mov. Disord., 21: 1954–1959. doi: 10.1002/mds.21114
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2005
- Fundación Ramón Areces (DI-TER PARKINSON)
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: GEN2001-4851-C01
- Fundacion Ilundain
- Basque Government
- Groups of Excellence of the Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: GRUPOS03/015
- National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, MD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.