Parkinson's disease in Africa: A systematic review of epidemiologic and genetic studies
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2150–2156, December 2006
How to Cite
Okubadejo, N. U., Bower, J. H., Rocca, W. A. and Maraganore, D. M. (2006), Parkinson's disease in Africa: A systematic review of epidemiologic and genetic studies. Mov. Disord., 21: 2150–2156. doi: 10.1002/mds.21153
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2006
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine Visiting Clinicians scholarship
- NIH. Grant Numbers: ES10751, NS33978
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.