Letter to the Editors
Reply: Pisa syndrome without neuroleptic exposure in a patient with Parkinson's disease: A case report
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2264–2265, December 2006
How to Cite
Gambarin, M. and Tinazzi, M. (2006), Reply: Pisa syndrome without neuroleptic exposure in a patient with Parkinson's disease: A case report. Mov. Disord., 21: 2264–2265. doi: 10.1002/mds.21154
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.