Successful antiparkinsonian medication withdrawal in patients with Parkinsonism and normal FP-CIT SPECT
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2247–2250, December 2006
How to Cite
Marshall, V. L., Patterson, J., Hadley, D. M., Grosset, K. A. and Grosset, D. G. (2006), Successful antiparkinsonian medication withdrawal in patients with Parkinsonism and normal FP-CIT SPECT. Mov. Disord., 21: 2247–2250. doi: 10.1002/mds.21159
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.