Mutations in LRRK2 other than G2019S are rare in a north american–based sample of familial Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2257–2260, December 2006
How to Cite
Pankratz, N., Pauciulo, M. W., Elsaesser, V. E., Marek, D. K., Halter, C. A., Rudolph, A., Shults, C. W., Foroud, T. and Nichols, W. C. (2006), Mutations in LRRK2 other than G2019S are rare in a north american–based sample of familial Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 21: 2257–2260. doi: 10.1002/mds.21162
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2006
- R01 NS37167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!