Striatal delta opioid receptor binding in experimental models of Parkinson's disease and dyskinesia
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 28–40, January 2007
How to Cite
Hallett, P. J. and Brotchie, J.M. (2007), Striatal delta opioid receptor binding in experimental models of Parkinson's disease and dyskinesia. Mov. Disord., 22: 28–40. doi: 10.1002/mds.21163
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2006
- Medical Research Council U.K.
- Krembil Neuroscience Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.