Letter to the Editors
Prolonged residual catatonia or prolonged neuroleptic-induced Parkinsonism following catatonic stupor in a patient with manic–depressive illness
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 152–153, January 2007
How to Cite
Suzuki, K., Takano, T., Ito, K., Ebina, Y., Matsuoka, H. and Awata, S. (2007), Prolonged residual catatonia or prolonged neuroleptic-induced Parkinsonism following catatonic stupor in a patient with manic–depressive illness. Mov. Disord., 22: 152–153. doi: 10.1002/mds.21176
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.