Screening for Lrrk2 G2019S and clinical comparison of Tunisian and North American Caucasian Parkinson's disease families
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 55–61, January 2007
How to Cite
Ishihara, L., Gibson, R. A., Warren, L., Amouri, R., Lyons, K., Wielinski, C., Hunter, C., Swartz, J. E., Elango, R., Akkari, P. A., Leppert, D., Surh, L., Reeves, K. H., Thomas, S., Ragone, L., Hattori, N., Pahwa, R., Jankovic, J., Nance, M., Freeman, A., Gouider-Khouja, N., Kefi, M., Zouari, M., Ben Sassi, S., Ben Yahmed, S., El Euch-Fayeche, G., Middleton, L., Burn, D. J., Watts, R. L. and Hentati, F. (2007), Screening for Lrrk2 G2019S and clinical comparison of Tunisian and North American Caucasian Parkinson's disease families. Mov. Disord., 22: 55–61. doi: 10.1002/mds.21180
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2006
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.