Assessing the role of DRD5 and DYT1 in two different case–control series with primary blepharospasm
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 162–166, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Clarimon, J., Brancati, F., Peckham, E., Valente, E. M., Dallapiccola, B., Abruzzese, G., Girlanda, P., Defazio, G., Berardelli, A., Hallett, M. and Singleton, A. B. (2007), Assessing the role of DRD5 and DYT1 in two different case–control series with primary blepharospasm. Mov. Disord., 22: 162–166. doi: 10.1002/mds.21182
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2006
- Ricerca Corrente 2006
- Ricerca Finalizzata 2003
- PRIN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.