Letter to the Editors
Bilateral hemifacial spasm and trigeminal neuralgia: A unique form of painful tic convulsif
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 285–286, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Felicio, A. C., Godeiro, C. d. O., Borges, V., Silva, S. M. d. A. and Ferraz, H. B. (2007), Bilateral hemifacial spasm and trigeminal neuralgia: A unique form of painful tic convulsif. Mov. Disord., 22: 285–286. doi: 10.1002/mds.21202
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.