Letter to the Editors
Prevalence and clinical characteristics of restless legs syndrome in Japanese patients with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, page 284, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Wszolek, Z. K. and Brown, L. A. (2007), Prevalence and clinical characteristics of restless legs syndrome in Japanese patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 22: 284. doi: 10.1002/mds.21212
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!