The authors of this study received neither financial compensation nor other beneficial consideration for the writing of this manuscript. In addition, all authors listed herein were actively involved in both the research described in this study and the writing of the manuscript presented for consideration.
Placebo-controlled, double-blind dose-finding study of entacapone in fluctuating parkinsonian patients†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 75–80, January 2007
How to Cite
Mizuno, Y., Kanazawa, I., Kuno, S., Yanagisawa, N., Yamamoto, M. and Kondo, T. (2007), Placebo-controlled, double-blind dose-finding study of entacapone in fluctuating parkinsonian patients. Mov. Disord., 22: 75–80. doi: 10.1002/mds.21218
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2006
- Novartis Pharma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.