Asynchronous blepharospasm, facial and cervical dystonia, and bilateral asynchronous hemifacial spasm
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 231–233, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Katz, B. J., Burroughs, J. R., Anderson, R. L., Bownds, S. and McCann, J. D. (2007), Asynchronous blepharospasm, facial and cervical dystonia, and bilateral asynchronous hemifacial spasm. Mov. Disord., 22: 231–233. doi: 10.1002/mds.21221
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2005
- Research to Prevent Blindness Inc., New York, NY
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.