Phenotypic variation among brothers with the McLeod neuroacanthocytosis syndrome
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 244–247, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Walker, R. H., Jung, H. H., Tison, F., Lee, S. and Danek, A. (2007), Phenotypic variation among brothers with the McLeod neuroacanthocytosis syndrome. Mov. Disord., 22: 244–247. doi: 10.1002/mds.21224
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2006
- NIH Specialized Center of Research (SCOR) grant in Transfusion Biology and Medicine. Grant Number: HL54459
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 HL075716
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.