Quality of life in focal, segmental, and generalized dystonia
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 341–347, 15 February 2007
How to Cite
Page, D., Butler, A. and Jahanshahi, M. (2007), Quality of life in focal, segmental, and generalized dystonia. Mov. Disord., 22: 341–347. doi: 10.1002/mds.21234
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!