Levodopa-induced hyperactivity in mice treated with 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 99–104, January 2007
How to Cite
Nicholas, A. P. (2007), Levodopa-induced hyperactivity in mice treated with 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine. Mov. Disord., 22: 99–104. doi: 10.1002/mds.21235
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2006
- Parkinson Association of Alabama
- Research Program of the Department of Veterans Health Administration
- Strain Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.