Unilateral versus bilateral tasks in early asymmetric Parkinson's disease: Differential effects on bradykinesia
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 328–333, 15 February 2007
How to Cite
Kishore, A., Espay, A. J., Marras, C., Al-Khairalla, T., Arenovich, T., Asante, A., Miyasaki, J. and Lang, A. E. (2007), Unilateral versus bilateral tasks in early asymmetric Parkinson's disease: Differential effects on bradykinesia. Mov. Disord., 22: 328–333. doi: 10.1002/mds.21238
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!