Family-based association study of the restless legs syndrome loci 2 and 3 in a European population
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 207–212, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Kemlink, D., Polo, O., Montagna, P., Provini, F., Stiasny-Kolster, K., Oertel, W., de Weerd, A., Nevsimalova, S., Sonka, K., Högl, B., Frauscher, B., Poewe, W., Trenkwalder, C., Pramstaller, P. P., Ferini-Strambi, L., Zucconi, M., Konofal, E., Arnulf, I., Hadjigeorgiou, G. M., Happe, S., Klein, C., Hiller, A., Lichtner, P., Meitinger, T., Müller-Myshok, B. and Winkelmann, J. (2007), Family-based association study of the restless legs syndrome loci 2 and 3 in a European population. Mov. Disord., 22: 207–212. doi: 10.1002/mds.21254
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2006
- International RLS Foundation
- Czech Ministry of Health. Grant Number: IGA MZ CR 8086-3/2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.