Parkinsonism and essential tremor in a family with pseudo-dominant inheritance of PARK2: An FP-CIT SPECT study
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 559–563, 15 March 2007
How to Cite
Pellecchia, M. T., Varrone, A., Annesi, G., Amboni, M., Cicarelli, G., Sansone, V., Annesi, F., Rocca, F. E., Vitale, C., Pappatà, S., Quattrone, A. and Barone, P. (2007), Parkinsonism and essential tremor in a family with pseudo-dominant inheritance of PARK2: An FP-CIT SPECT study. Mov. Disord., 22: 559–563. doi: 10.1002/mds.21262
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2006
- Italian Ministry of Health (Ricerca Finalizzata, IRCCS-Don Gnocchi 2003)
- MIUR. Grant Number: FIRB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.