Health-related quality of life in sporadic adult-onset ataxia
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 348–352, 15 February 2007
How to Cite
Abele, M. and Klockgether, T. (2007), Health-related quality of life in sporadic adult-onset ataxia. Mov. Disord., 22: 348–352. doi: 10.1002/mds.21265
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.