Spinocerebellar ataxia 14: Novel mutation in exon 2 of PRKCG in a German family
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 265–267, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Nolte, D., Landendinger, M., Schmitt, E. and Müller, U. (2007), Spinocerebellar ataxia 14: Novel mutation in exon 2 of PRKCG in a German family. Mov. Disord., 22: 265–267. doi: 10.1002/mds.21269
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.