Holmes-like tremor of the lower extremity following brainstem hemorrhage
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 272–274, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Walker, M., Kim, H. and Samii, A. (2007), Holmes-like tremor of the lower extremity following brainstem hemorrhage. Mov. Disord., 22: 272–274. doi: 10.1002/mds.21271
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.