Rett syndrome: An overlooked diagnosis in women with stereotypic hand movements, psychomotor retardation, Parkinsonism, and dystonia?
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 387–389, 15 February 2007
How to Cite
Roze, E., Cochen, V., Sangla, S., Bienvenu, T., Roubergue, A., Leu-Semenescu, S. and Vidaihet, M. (2007), Rett syndrome: An overlooked diagnosis in women with stereotypic hand movements, psychomotor retardation, Parkinsonism, and dystonia?. Mov. Disord., 22: 387–389. doi: 10.1002/mds.21276
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.