The authors have confirmed with the Editors that their work complies with the Journal's editorial policy on ghostwriting (Mov Disord;20:1536).
A double-blind placebo-controlled trial of zonisamide (zonegran) in the treatment of essential tremor†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 279–282, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Zesiewicz, T. A., Ward, C. L., Hauser, R. A., Sanchez-Ramos, J., Staffetti, J. F. and Sullivan, K. L. (2007), A double-blind placebo-controlled trial of zonisamide (zonegran) in the treatment of essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 22: 279–282. doi: 10.1002/mds.21282
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.