Myoclonus–dystonia syndrome with severe depression is caused by an exon-skipping mutation in the ε-sarcoglycan gene
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1173–1175, 15 June 2007
How to Cite
Misbahuddin, A., Placzek, M., Lennox, G., Taanman, J.-W. and Warner, T. T. (2007), Myoclonus–dystonia syndrome with severe depression is caused by an exon-skipping mutation in the ε-sarcoglycan gene. Mov. Disord., 22: 1173–1175. doi: 10.1002/mds.21297
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2006
- Dystonia Society (U.K.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.