Higher nigrostriatal dopamine neuron loss in early than late onset Parkinson's disease?—A [99mTc]-TRODAT-1 SPECT study
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 863–866, 30 April 2007
How to Cite
Shih, M. C., Franco de Andrade, L. A., Amaro, E., Felicio, A. C., Ferraz, H. B., Wagner, J., Hoexter, M. Q., Lin, L. F., Fu, Y. K., Mari, J. J., Tufik, S. and Bressan, R. A. (2007), Higher nigrostriatal dopamine neuron loss in early than late onset Parkinson's disease?—A [99mTc]-TRODAT-1 SPECT study. Mov. Disord., 22: 863–866. doi: 10.1002/mds.21315
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2006
- Instituto Israelita de Ensino e Pesquisa do Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein (IIEP-HIAE)
- Collaboration between the Institute of Nuclear Energy (Taiwan, ROC) with the Federal University of Sao Paulo (UNIFESP)
- PRO-DOC research grant from CAPES Foundation (Brazilian Government)
- PhD scholarship from CAPES Foundation and IEP-HIAE
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.