Permanent lithium-induced cerebellar toxicity: Three cases and review of literature
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 570–573, 15 March 2007
How to Cite
Niethammer, M. and Ford, B. (2007), Permanent lithium-induced cerebellar toxicity: Three cases and review of literature. Mov. Disord., 22: 570–573. doi: 10.1002/mds.21318
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.