Data protection in biomaterial banks for Parkinson's disease research: The model of GEPARD (Gene bank Parkinson's Disease Germany)
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 611–618, 15 April 2007
How to Cite
Eggert, K., Wüllner, U., Antony, G., Gasser, T., Janetzky, B., Klein, C., Schöls, L. and Oertel, W. (2007), Data protection in biomaterial banks for Parkinson's disease research: The model of GEPARD (Gene bank Parkinson's Disease Germany). Mov. Disord., 22: 611–618. doi: 10.1002/mds.21331
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2006
- BMBF. Grant Numbers: 01GI9901, 01GI0201, 01GI0401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.