ELAVL4, PARK10, and the Celts
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 585–587, 15 March 2007
How to Cite
Haugarvoll, K., Toft, M., Ross, O. A., Stone, J. T., Heckman, M. G., White, L. R., Lynch, T., Gibson, J. M., Wszolek, Z. K., Uitti, R. J., Aasly, J. O. and Farrer, M. J. (2007), ELAVL4, PARK10, and the Celts. Mov. Disord., 22: 585–587. doi: 10.1002/mds.21336
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2006
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Number: R01 AG022579
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 153487/V50
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.